Call us anytime.
Be it in a patient’s home or one of our unique residential facilities, the Center for Hope provides compassionate and professional skilled care that eases the burdens associated with caring for a loved one.
Located in Union County, New Jersey, the Center brings its patients a quality of life that actively supports the individual’s right to live with dignity and in comfort, surrounded by the love of family and friends.
The Center for Hope…the right choice for all the right reasons. Learn why by calling 908.889.7780.
January 23, 2023: Center for Hope Hospice & Palliative Care - Visitation Guidelines
The safety of our patients, staff and visitors is of the utmost importance to us. As such, the Center has instituted the following guidelines regarding visitation:
• All visitors must make an appointment prior to arriving. Visitation is restricted to two visitors at a time for a two hour visit. Visiting hours are from 8am to 8pm. Please call 908.889.7780 between 8am and 4pm to make an appointment.
• Visitors will be required to sanitize their hands and wear a surgical mask (provided at reception) for the entire visit. Visitors must go directly to a patient’s room after signing in and being screened. Visitors may not walk around the facility other than to go to the patient’s room or designated visiting areas. Visitors are encouraged to call upon staff with any questions or needs they may have.
• Designated areas for visitation and their respective maximum allowance of people are as follows:
- Sunrooms, Chapels, and Libraries: Maximum occupancy of 4 people
- Main common area (near fireplace): Maximum occupancy of 8 people
- Dining Rooms: Maximum occupancy of 6 people
- Elizabeth Facility Living Room (or Common Room): Maximum occupancy of 6 people
- Elizabeth Facility Solarium: Maximum occupancy of 2 people
• Mask removal, and therefore eating, is not allowed in any of the designated visitation areas.
We thank you for your understanding throughout these trying and difficult times. We will try to be as flexible and compassionate as we can be, given the current
circumstances and guidelines. Thank you for your cooperation.
For more information or any questions about our visitation policy, please call 908.889.7780.
*Para obtener una copia de estas pautas en Español, consulte la recepción.
*** Please note that throughout this crisis, we are accepting new patients and admitting patients to our residences.***
The Center for Hope Hospice & Palliative Care
Peggy's House & the Center's Administrative Offices: 1900 Raritan Road, Scotch Plains, NJ 07076
Center for Hope - Elizabeth: 111 DeHart Place, Elizabeth, NJ 07202
The Hope Chest: 26 Prospect Street, Westfield, NJ 07090
Copyright © Center for Hope. All rights reserved.